"This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Friday, March 2, 2012

Prayer for my friend George

Dear Father in heaven, I pray for George,
His problems many, but you're his source.
For healing now I humbly ask,
And in Your Power he fully bask.

I know You're Sovereign, and reign on high,
I know you won't stand idly by.
I ask  that You would intervene,
And show Your Power through heart healing.

And Father also, if I may,
His kidneys heal too I pray.
And in Your Grace he'd quietly rest,
Knowing full well that you know best.

You say we have not, cause we don't ask.
So I'll not let this chance go past.
We know Your will we cannot change,
There's purpose in it, though it seem strange.

So Father please raise George to strength,
That his hospital stay decrease in length.
And when he leaves the ward he's in,
There'll be no reason to go back in.

In Jesus name....Amen

c.mcgrath

No comments:

Post a Comment