"This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Friday, March 2, 2012

I know in whom I will believe

I know in whom I will believe,
It's not Tom, Dick, Harry, or even Steve.
He's one who's faithful through and through,
Who loves us all, yes, even You!

So, if by chance you need a friend,
There's one who's with you, to the end.
And, if by chance you should fall,
All you need do, is on Him call.

His name is Jesus, He's my friend,
He's my LORD and Savior to no end.
And when this life is lived and gone,
I'll jump for joy, singing heaven's song.

Eternity is coming fast,
Only what's done for Christ will last.
If you don't know Him, please don't wait,
Without Him, you can't pass heaven's gate.

Believe in Jesus, God in flesh,
Renew your soul, and live afresh.
And one day soon, you'll see Him too,
The one who died and bled for you...

c.mcgrath

No comments:

Post a Comment