"This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Monday, April 23, 2012

I spent some time with God today

I spent some time with God today,
the time was very well spent.
We sorted out at least one thing,
The time just came and went.
I asked Him why so many,
just won't heed His call.
He said, they just can't see,
the writing on the wall.
Satan has them blinded,
and if they would only see.
They'd throw aside all his lies,
come running straight to me.
I have done all I can for them,
So I can do no more.
I sacrificed my sinless Son,
He is the open door.
I said I felt discouraged,
it's as if they've all gone deaf.
He said my son don't worry,
there's many out there yet.
The harvest will be plenty,
and some just won't be reached.
They'd rather live their lives in sin,
than hear the Gospel preached.
So just keep putting out my Word,
and let it point the way.
Some will hear, and some steer clear,
and some come home to stay...

cmcgrath

"Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear".....2 Timothy 4: 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment